Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Molly camp collection ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am new to collecting and was wondering if Molly ever had a canoe in her collection. We have just begun collecting for Molly and I bought the camp supplies and outfit. In the brochure it shows a canoe paddle. If she ever had a canoe I would love to get it. Any ideas? TIA!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She never had a canoe (that would be a great item for her!), but her capture the flag set (which is long retired and commands high prices on ebay) did include a wooden canoe paddle. HTH.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YIKES!!! I just checked ebay.......they had 3 listed and the cheapest was buy it now for $72.95 and it was used/missing pieces!!! Thanks so much for the info. Maybe they will be introducing new pieces to Molly's collection and a canoe might be in the works. Each of the other dolls with movies have gotten a large wooden piece of furniture (Sam's sleigh and Felicity's carriage). How cute would that be to have Molly and Emily sitting in a wooden canoe together?!!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I remember a board member getting a wall shelf that looked like a canoe and using it for Molly...can't remember who, though. It's a really cute idea. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

    BTW, what is HTH?? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is HTH??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hope that helps.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by OSusannah:
    I think I remember a board member getting a wall shelf that looked like a canoe and using it for Molly...can't remember who, though. It's a really cute idea. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

    BTW, what is HTH?? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is a great idea! I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.......I need to start thinking "outside the box", KWIM? So many creative minds on this board.....glad I found HB!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •